|AR Background ActiveX Control
Using this control, you will be able to
tile or center a picture in the background of any form, just as you can do in the Windows
desktop. You can also set a gradient instead of a picture.
THIS CONTROL HAS
BEEN REPLACED AND IMPROVED BY THE AR Form Extender Control.
- 05.04.98, Version 1.0 released.
- 11.05.98, Version 1.01: now you can also
have a gradient as the background of your form.
- 25.05.98, Version 1.02: corrected a bug
that made the control not update the picture properly when this was set at run-time.
- BackgroundType. ShowPicture (0) or
- GradientEndColor. Ending color for the
- GradientIniColor. Initial color for the
- GradientOrientation. Top to Bottom (1),
Left to Right (2), Bottom to Top (3) or Right to Left (4).
- Picture. This is the picture that you want
to use as the background.
- Position. Tile (0) or Center (1).
- About. Shows the about box.
- Refresh. This refreshes the background.
VERY IMPORTANT: Set the AutoRedraw
property of the form in which you place this control to 'True'.
© Alvaro Redondo, 1998. All Rights Reserved.