This library will allow you to print simple text in the
printer you select, using any font and specifying margins and orientation for the paper.
Note: Besides the standard Visual Basic 6.0 run-times
libraries, this component also needs the RichTextControl libraries. Look at ARPrintLib.DEP
in the zip file.
- 17.11.1998, version 1.01
- Code. It is only there for compatibility reasons. Forget
- TopMargin, BottomMargin,
LeftMargin and RightMargin, are
the margins that will have the printed page, given in twips. There are 1440 twips per
- Font. Font that will be used to print. If you want to
access extended properties of the font (like underline and so), do it through this object.
- FontName. Name of the font that will be used to print.
- FontSize. Size of the font that will be used to print.
- Orientation. Orientation of the paper: portrait or
- PrinterDriverName (read-only). Driver that will be used to
- SelPrinter. This is the printer that will be used to
- PrintText (sText as String). This will print the text
passed in the sText variable. Doesn't return anything.
- PrintFile (sPath as String). This method will open the
specified file and print its contents. Returns True when succesful and
False if it
© Alvaro Redondo, 1998. All Rights Reserved.